Want to learn how you can incorporate VR into your next event?
There's no doubt that incorporating VR into your next conference, trade show, or exhibit will help you make your presence more memorable, engaging, and profitable. The question is: how do you get started? With clients like Dropbox and Mini, we're at the forefront of combining VR and events. We will share...
- Which VR Experiences To Incorporate And Why
- An Overview Of The VR Technologies On The Market
- Questions To Ask Potential VR Vendors
- What You Should Expect From Your VR Vendor
- Answers To FAQ (Power, Space, Internet, Etc)
- How To Brand Your VR Experience
- How To Generate Leads With VR
- How To Handle Guest Throughput And Logistics
If you've got an event around the corner, or you are just researching virtual reality for events in the future, fill out the form and let us shortcut your path to success.
Yes, I want this guide!
Media Outlets That Have Covered VR This Month
Who This Is For
- Program Managers
- Creative Service Managers
- Event Managers
- Event Coordinators
- Global Event Managers
- Experience Designers
- Directors of Marketing
- VPs of Marketing
VirtualRealityRental.co is the premier partner for companies looking to bring virtual reality to their next event. If you're interested in making your events more engaging, memorable, and profitable, we're here to help. Let us do the the heavy lifting, so you can be freed up to focus on more strategic decisions.
Recent Corporate EVents
Industry-leading companies are using VR to promote their products and enhance their event experience. Will you?